UNDP Timor-Leste and PDHJ Project
The provedoria for Human Rights and Justice is Timor-Leste's national institution for human rights and good governance. When it first opened its doors in 2006, provedoria confronted numerous capacity challenges. However, with the Capacity Building Project that spanned 2010-2015, UNDP was there to support with human rights skills and knowledge. After long years of cooperation and hard works, on last Friday, April 10, 2015, UNDP had its PDHJ Project Closure meeting.
Please check out the video to know more about both PDHJ and UNDP's project!
Contact UNDP in Timor-Leste
Felisberta Moniz Da Silva, Communication Analyst
Phone: (+670) 7732 7211
- 02 Aug 2014:Legal Training Centre Hosts Debate on Professional Ethics
- 17 Jun 2014:New GoTL, UNDP and UNCDF programme focuses on decentralization and local development for poverty reduction
- 28 Mar 2014:Decree Law for Administrative Pre-Deconcentration Structure Socialized in Covalima District
- 14 Mar 2014:GoTL and UNDP Sign Cost-Sharing Agreement to Support for Deconcentration
- 03 Mar 2014:Young women encouraged to join national police of Timor-Leste